The Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP) offers usage reduction services and education to help reduce the amount of electricity and natural gas you use in your home. This free program is available to qualified low-income PECO customers.
Your annual total household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
- $23,760 One person household
- $32,040 Two person household
- $40,320 Three person household
- $48,600 Four person household
- For each additional person add: $8,320
You must have high usage. See the "Meter Information" section of your bill to determine your rate and usage.
- Non-electric heating (Rate R) customers: 600 kilowatt hours (kWh) or greater usage per month
- Electric heating (Rate RH) customers: 1,400 kilowatt hours (kWh) or greater usage per month
- Natural gas customers: 50 Ccf or greater usage per month
- CAP rate with usage at or greater than 500 kWh
Apply for Assistance
If you meet the eligibility qualifications and would like to learn more about LIURP, please call 1-800-675-0222.