Who do I call when a street light is out?

Philadelphia: Call 3-1-1

Street lights in the city of Philadelphia are owned and maintained by the city. If a street light in the City of Philadelphia is out, please call 3-1-1.

Other: Call your Municipality

Street lights in the suburbs are owned and maintained by the municipality or by PECO. If a suburban street light is out, please call the public works department of your municipality and they will either repair the light or will notify PECO directly.

View outages in the PECO service territory