If you think your organization’s electricity costs are “fixed” or can only be reduced by shutting down production at the expense of productivity and profits, think again! PECO offers a new solution using new technology, technology that will allow you to take control of your energy usage.
e-Valuator is a Web-based electricity-profiling application from PECO that monitors how and when your company uses electricity.
e-Valuator gives your company the power to:
- Quickly produce hourly, daily or monthly usage reports and compare them against previous periods.
- Determine the daily costs of electricity consumption in advance of a bill.
- Easily identify abnormal electricity usage to improve operating efficiencies.
- Enhance “cost-based accounting” procedures by more accurately pricing products or services dependent upon electricity consumption.
- Identify peak loads and analyze opportunities to shift them to less expensive “off-peak” times.
- Contrast historical usage patterns to validate machine or process upgrades discern relationships between electricity usage, and outside temperatures and humidity.
- Develop more effective electricity curtailment strategies and more!
Plus, if your organization uses PECO's Automated Meter Recorders, it already has everything it needs to begin subscribing to e-Valuator today–there's no additional equipment to buy or lease!
For more information
If you would like to learn more about e-Valuator, please e-mail us or call us toll free at 1-866-850-0357.