Introducing PECO Smart House Call
Are you interested in making your home more affordable? Now more than ever, it pays to get the most from your energy dollars. PECO Smart House Call offers home energy solutions that can save you energy and money, and improve your home’s performance all year long.
Like a doctor’s visit, a trained Home Energy Advisor will come to your home to diagnose ways to help you save money and make your home more comfortable.
For $50 ($150 value), an Energy Advisor will provide a walk-through visual inspection of your home and a detailed report identifying energy saving opportunities. Depending on your home’s review, you also may receive at no additional cost:
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Energy saving power strip
- Low flow showerhead(s) (electric water heating customers only)
- Kitchen aerator (electric water heating customers only)
- Bathroom aerator(s)(electric water heating customers only)
For $100 ($300 value) we will provide you everything included in the energy assessment, PLUS an extensive whole-house review that will diagnose energy loss due to air leakage. This diagnostic evaluation may include combustion safety testing and a blower door test for air leaks. The energy audit is only available for PECO customers whose primary heating source is from an electric heat pump, electric furnace or electric baseboards.
- You also may be eligible for additional energy savings rebates based on your audit findings. These rebates include wall/ceiling insulation, air duct sealing and heat pump maintenance
Schedule your appointment with one of our expert Energy Advisors and take control of your home’s energy usage. Call 1-888-5- PECO-SAVE (1-888-573-2672) to schedule your home’s check-up today!
Certain program restrictions apply. Only one PECO Smart House Call assessment/audit per residence. You must be a PECO residential electric customer to participate. Rebate amounts and this program are subject to change, including termination, without prior notice.